14. Gössling, S. 2017. The Psychology of the Car. Automobile admiration, attachment and addiction. Amsterdam: Elsevier.
13. C.M. Hall and Gössling, S. (eds) 2016. Food Tourism and Regional Development. London: Routledge.
12. Gössling, S., C.M. Hall, and Scott, D. 2015. Tourism and Water. Bristol: Channel View Publications.
11. Hall, C.M., Scott, D. and Gössling, S. (eds) 2015. Handbook of Tourism and Sustainability. London: Routledge.
10. Cohen, S., Higham, J., Peeters, P. and Gössling, S. (eds) 2014. Understanding and Governing Sustainable Tourism Mobility: Psychological and Behavioural Approaches. London, Routledge.
9. Hall, C.M. and Gössling, S. (eds) 2013. Sustainable Culinary Systems. Local Foods, Innovation, and Tourism & Hospitality. London: Routledge.
8. Scott, D., Hall, C.M. and Gössling, S. 2012. Tourism and Climate Change. Impacts, Mitigation and Adaptation. London: Routledge.
7. Gössling, S. 2010. Carbon Management in Tourism: Mitigating the Impacts on Climate Change. London: Routledge.
6. Gössling, S., Hall, C.M., and Weaver, D. (eds) 2009. Sustainable Tourism Futures: Perspectives on Systems, Restructuring and Innovations. London: Routledge.
5. Gössling, S. and Upham, P. (eds) 2009. Climate Change and Aviation. Issues, Challenges and Solutions. London: Earthscan.
4. Garrod, B. and Gössling, S. (eds) 2007. New frontiers in marine tourism: diving experiences, management and sustainability. Amsterdam, Elsevier.
3. Gössling, S. and Hultman, J. (eds) 2006. Ecotourism in Scandinavia. Lessons in Theory and Practice. Wallingford: CABI Publishing.
2. Gössling, S. and Hall, C.M. (eds) 2005. Tourism and Global Environmental Change. Ecological, social, economic and political interrelationships. London: Routledge.
1. Gössling, S. (ed.) 2003. Tourism and Development in Tropical Islands: Political Ecology Perspectives, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing.